11th PANHELLENIC CONFERENCE ON ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE &
3rd MEDITERRANEAN CONFERENCE ON NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES
PICAD & MeCoND 14-17 February 2019
Call for Papers
- Participants with a speech, workshop, poster etc, have to submit an Abstract of their presentation within the scheduled timetable in order to obtain the approval of the Scientific Committee.
- Submitting a Full Paper is optional. However, the majority of participants are glad with the possibility to have their paper published in the Conference Minutes, while the Organizing Committee of the Conference appreciates receiving full papers, as they could turn the Conference Minutes of this scientific meeting to an interdisciplinary manual on dementia.
End of life issues
Policies and strategies
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
Dementia with Lewy Bodies
Mild Cognitive Impairment
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Posterior Cortical Atrophy
Parkinson's Disease Dementia
Traumatic Brain Injury
Stem cell Treatment Parkinson
Advanced Parkinson Treatment
Advances in Alzheimer’s Therapy
Alzheimer’s Products & Market Analysis
Parkinsonism Gene Therapy
Parkinsonism Stages and Treatment
The conference proceedings will include Αbstracts (250-300 words) submitted within the given deadline (October 1, 2018) and approved, as well as full papers (4.000-6.000 words), which will be submitted until and the 15th of December 2018.
The significant papers to be announced at the 11th Panhellenic Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and the 3rd Mediterranean Conference on Neurodegenerative Diseases can be published in a supplementary issue of the Hellenic Journal of Nuclear Medicine, with Impact Factor 1,048, numbering on the site of PubMed journals, 18,000 visits.
The required procedure is as follows:
- If not discarded, it will be formatted by the magazine in the type of writing of the Supplement, and if necessary, some initial basic correction instructions will be given.
- Then, if necessary, the paper will be sent to a Scientific Review Committee.
- After the previous procedures, when the necessary corrections are completed, and the paper is accepted for printing, the total cost of submission, configuration, first and second evaluation and printing is €40 per printed page.
- Approved papers: will be referred to as abstracts in PubMed, printed as a full text in the Supplement, a copy of which will be given to the first author of each paper and will be reported in full text on our website (nuclmed.gr).
The Scientific Review Committee will consist of: The HJNM Publishing Director, Em. Prof. of Nuclear Medicine, A.U.Th. and President of the International Medical Olympic Association, Mr. Philippos Grammatikos, the Prof. of Medicine A.U.Th., Mrs Magda Tsolaki, the Ass. Prof. of Psychology, A.U.Th., Mrs Despina Moraitou, the PhD candidate, psychologist, Mrs. Elena Poptsi, the psychologist of Alzheimer Hellas Mrs Chrysa Papasozomenou, the Prof. of the School of Engineering, A.U.Th, Mr. Ilias Aifantis, the Dr of Psychology, Mr. Demetrios Bekiaridis and the Dr of Medicine, Mr Vasileios Papaliagkas.
v 1st September 2018
o Round Table (in this case, please send us also the titles of the lectures it consists of
o Individual Lecture
o Debate (in this case please send us the titles of the opposing positions)
o part of a Doctoral thesis in progress
o part of a postgraduate paper in progress
v 1st October 2018: Paper and Poster submission (abstracts)
v 15th November 2018: Notification of Acceptance
v 30th November 2018: Early Bird Fee for registration
v 14th December 2018: Full Paper submission (3.000-6.000 words)
Full papers should be completed by December 15th and submitted strictly on the conference website
v 7th February 2019: Standard Fee for registration
Those who will participate with a poster should submit a 250-300-word text, following the instructions for abstract submission. The poster should be printed according to the following dimensions:
height → 90 cm
width → 54 cm
and submitted to the Conference Secretariat on the 14th of February, upon arrival.